Friday, May 12, 2006

Cocaine but no Cornets!!!

That's the effect of the latest political correct nonsense.

In recent months we have seen in our own local papers that drugs are readily sold at school gates, with little apparent intervention from the authorities. We now read that Labour councils in some parts of the country are considering banning the sale of ice creams outside school gates because they are bad for children's health!!!

I'd rather my children had the opportunity to buy a lolly rather than a joint: but hey, I'm obviously old-fashioned and simply out-of-touch about what is harmful for my children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had Lib Dems distributing leaflets outside schools in my patch during the local election campaign.

Drugs are one thing, but the Liberal Democrats... Don't get much worse than that!